Mrs. Kelemen is widely recognized as a leader and business pioneer in Southern California. In 1995,
she founded the “W.I.N. Women’s Impact Network” organization. For her efforts to support the emerging business community, Mrs. Kelemen garnished many local and national awards including the 1997 National Community Leadership Award (nationally televised), the 1998 Small Business Administration “Women in Business” Advocate of the Year, and 1997 North County Woman of the Year Award.
Mrs. Kelemen had been featured on KUSI Channel 9, KGTV Channel 10, the nationally televised “Leeza” show, as well as many radio talk shows where she represented San Diego entrepreneurs across all industries.
To summarize, Mrs. Kelemen knows how to build a referral based business and coalesce the community. Mrs. Kelemen achieved tremendous success as a consistent “Top Performer” in her industry and won the prestigious Capital Club award in both 2004 and 2005 for outstanding services. Mrs. Kelemen also received the North County Association of Realtors “Affiliates of the Year Award” in 2002. In 2009, she was one of only three graduates in San Diego for the “Senior Sales Professional” given by Darrel Turners training program. Most recently, she was recognized by Title365 for her outstanding performance in Title Insurance sales.
Mrs. Kelemen has utilized her vast knowledge in business development to create several courses for her Realtor clients. Her curriculum includes: Balance to Blending, Open House In a Box, Hyper Local Farming, Farming in a Visual World, and Be the Resource.
• 2016 Trajectory Award Most Improved
• 2016 Top 10% Sales Driven Area for the FNF Brand
• 2016 Presidents Circle of Excellence Ticor Title
• 2017 Chairmans Circle of Excellence in Title Revenue for Ticor Title
• 2018 Presidential Circle of Excellence
• 2019 Chairman's Circle of Excellence
• 2019 Top 5% in the Nation from all the FNF Brands
• 2020 Chairman's Circle of Excellence
• 2020 Top 2% Team in the Nation from all the FNF Brand